Thursday 22 April 2010


So I have finally started writing a little bit of my dissertation today- a whole 250 words. I'm still not sure what it is i've discovered or what i'm even looking for but I think it was soon tell me when I start writing it. I think basically what i'm saying is that new media technologies are being implemented within schools to make them relevant and engaging for an emerging generation who experience these technologies as part of their everyday realities. However the agenda and execution is being carried out by a generation that doesnt quite understand it. There is a need for greater education of implementing such systems like Learning Platforms but more importantly a greater understanding of the social impact New Media techologies have on society. Are we just making ourselves increasingly isolated or are we creating a global village?


My friend Hobbit Tom and I have been discussing the leader's debate and have both agreed that Cameron should never have agreed to do it. Its not winning him votes we feel. Hobbit Tom and I want Clegg and Brown to tag team. Tom likes that Clegg has a Spanish wife like Henry VIII and I like that Brown is quiet and looks like he knows a smutty joke or two...!


In other news I seem to have chocolate on my boob....yum. Oh and I assaulted my housemate with a Mars Bar. He now has a fat lip and I now have a lovely funny memory.


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment